411/25 Malata Crescent, SUCCESS WA 6164Sold
Best of Both High-Rise & Suburb
Apartment Sold - SUCCESS WA
Alyssa Bay is excited to present this spacious property at 411/25 Malata Crescent. Located within a secure building part of the Stella Apartments complex, the property allows the resident a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Better yet, having a balcony that faces South, this property is well positioned to allow the residents a feel of privacy in the suburbs, with the balcony overlooking sprawling rooftops all the way through to Atwell rather than facing into the other high-rise apartments on Malata Crescent.
Within the property, you will find a spacious living and dining area with plush carpets. The living room also features luxurious drapes, retailing at circa $7,000!
You will find the modern kitchen in the apartment is clean and functional, providing oodles of storage space. The property also features two linen/broom cupboards as well as a spacious storeroom on the same floor for all your storage needs.
Both the bedrooms comfortably fit a Queen-sized bed and feature large mirror robes, with the Master bedroom also featuring a private ensuite. The second bathroom is spacious, with room for a dishwasher/dryer, as well as plentiful cupboard storage options.
The balcony from the property is L-shaped, facing west for beautiful sunsets and south to overlook the suburb. Being on the fourth floor, you are removed from the noise and hustle-bustle of the street and can enjoy a peaceful, light-filled lifestyle.
Beyond the apartment, you will also have access to the apartments’ facilities including the below-ground swimming pool, gym, rec, and barbeque facilities that are part of the Stella Apartments. You will be within close walking distance of Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre (with a path that leads directly to the centre from the apartment complex), bus stops, gyms, restaurants, freeway access and Government Departments such as the DoT.
– Large living area with plush carpets and air conditioning
– Glamorous curtains in the living area, ***retailing at $7,000*** at time of installation
– Spacious kitchen with plentiful cupboard space
– Two Queen-sized bedrooms
– Large mirrored sliding wardrobe doors
– Both bedrooms light-filled from well planned windows
– Ensuite from Master bedroom
– Store room on same floor as apartment
– Two car bays in secure undercover car park
– Access to the swimming pool, gym, and rec facilities at the Stella Apartments
– Within close walking distance to Cockburn Gateways Shopping Centre
– Easy access to bus stops and Cockburn Train Station
– A myriad of restaurants and eateries to choose from
– Community resources including Cockburn library within close walking distance
– Government Departments such as Department of Transport nearby
– Gyms on Beeliar Drive
– Schools including Emmanuel Catholic College and Success Primary School
– Coogee Beach within approx. 20 minutes’ drive
– Easy access to Kwinana Freeway
How does it get better than this?
Email Alyssa Bay for more information on the property or to arrange an inspection.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport